Wednesday 25 October 2017

Pumpkin Pancakes ~ Gluten Free

 
Not only are these pancakes gluten free and sugar free, but I just noticed they are dairy free as well! 
I have been had a really hard time finding a way to make pancakes with a nut flour that I actually taste good.
(I used to use oat flour, but I am not supposed to eat oats or any grain anymore :o)
I have tried coconut and quinoa flour, but I hated the taste of both of them! Almond flour on its own makes a really dry pancake, but pumpkin makes it really moist and delicious! I like to top these with some of my Sugar Free Whipped Cream and maple syrup.
Mmm... :)


1/3 cup almond flour
1 egg
1/3 cup almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 cup pumpkin
1/2 tsp baking powder

- Mix all ingredients together in a blender.
- Pour half of batter in a frying pan, coated with olive oil or butter on medium heat, flip once the bottom is browning. (if I am in a hurry I cook them on high heat, but then they turn out a little charred and are hard to flip, if you have the time, medium heat is best. )
- Repeat with the other half of your batter :)
- ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment