First of all I want to thank my very talented sister Megan for designing this blog for me!! isn't she amazing??
I really didn't know what my first blog post should be about..so I thought long and hard and decided to do a "get to know me" tag.
Besides recipes, this will probably be one of the most wordy post you will ever see on my blog...so enjoy it ;)
1. What's your full name? Kerri Michelle Pauls.
2. How old are you? 20.
3. What is your favourite drink? Lemon iced tea from DQ :-)
5. What are some of you favourite foods? Ice cream, mashed potatoes, and chicken fajitas are my top 3 favs.
6. What is the last blog you read? My sista Jenny's, I was looking at her first blog post to give me an idea of what to do for mine...it didn't help :)
7. Favourite book? Besides the Bible :) "Walking In The Footsteps Of Jesus" by Bruce Marchiano.
8. Favourite colour? Purple or grey.
9. Do you have any pets? I technically own a goat...but I am not the one who takes care of her anymore, and don't remember the last time I pet her...so I will say no. I let other people take care of the animals around here :-)
10. Do you play any instruments? Guitar, and a little piano.
11. Favourite holiday? Christmas.
12. Are you married? Nope...I be very single ;) ;)
13. Do you speak any other language? No.
14. How many siblings do you have? Thirteen, I am the 4th of 14 kids.
(the woman in the middle is my mother...even though she looks like my sister ;)
15. Favourite store? Old Navy.
16. Favourite restaurant? Dairy Queen!!
17. When was the last time you cried? A few hours ago, I was listening to a good song...that'll do it every time :-)
18. Favourite blogs? Obviously my Mom's and sisters blogs are my favs, but here are a few others. The Small Things Blog It's A Beautiful Life McKenzie Gentry
19. Last movie you went to see? War Room
20. Favourite TV show? I have many favourites, but right now it's "The Amazing Race".
21. Do you have any nieces/nephews? Yes. 3 Nephews and 1 Niece (and Becca and Megs are both expecting!!)
22. What are some of your hobbies? Making music, cooking/baking, and gardening.
Well there you have it...thats me :)