Tuesday 19 July 2016

Sour Cream Enchilades

I found this recipe when I was on THM last summer, but its so good that I eat it even when I'm not trying to eat healthy. Plus its a perfect way to use up those avocados that are going bad in your fridge!
Some people eat it with guacamole, but I prefer to top it with sour cream.
My favorite part about it is that the color of your sauce depends on what color of pepper you use!! it takes little to amuse me ;)

1/4 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion salt
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup chicken, cut up (or more if you want)
4 sm tortilla shells
1/2-1 avocado


1/4 sweet pepper ( or 1/2 a small one)
1/4 cup cream cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup water
1 tsp chicken soup base
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 tsp minced garlic

1/2 cup cheese

- Mix spices together, add chicken, coat chicken with spices.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between tortilla shells.
- Cut avocado in small chuncks and spread over chicken.
- Roll shells up and place in 8x8-inch baking pan.
-Mix sauce ingredients together in Ninja blender cup (or whatever you have) and pour over tortilla shells.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake @350 for about 20 minutes until cheese is melted and enchilades are warmed through.
-Top with sour cream and ENJOY!







No comments:

Post a Comment