Sunday 10 April 2016

National Siblings day

Siblings...I don't know what I would do without them! We have WAY to much fun together. I feel so blessed that I get to spend pretty much everyday with my best friends! I love the way one moment we can be upset and yelling at eachother (ya...Pauls kids do yell๐Ÿ˜‰) and then the next moment someone cracks a joke, and we all burst out laughing!
I'm so thankful God chose to give me 13 amazing brothers and sisters.

I'm gonna go join the LHOP party I hear going on upstairs, but I'll leave you with a few "sibling" memories from past last year.

Washing dishes for the first time in our new sink...Brooke wasn't as excited as I was.

Riding on stage coach in Old Tucson.

Sunny days in Arizona.

Just being crazy together.

My little sidekick in harvest.


Pizza parties in summer.


Riding with Jenny on the grain cart, blaring music to keep us awake in the wee hours of the morning.

I always look forward to harvest, cause I get to spend almost everyday in the kitchen with this girl!

Hay ride!

Cooking together....don't mess with us!

Trying to hack the wifi of any restaurant we enter...of course this was at Dairy Queen ๐Ÿ˜‰

Watching shows together at home almost every night.

Taking winter clothes out.

๐Ÿ˜Š

Sister party at Megs!

Sunday afternoons at the grandparents.

Babysitting GKGW kids.

DQ๐Ÿ˜‰

Shopping trips.

Sharing the bathroom on Sunday mornings.

Going to see movies.

Happy national siblings day!

1 comment: