Friday 1 April 2016

What Love Is This

This song has been one of my favourites over the past few years, and over Easter weekend I found myself singing it a lot..so in the midst of all the craziness of getting ready for gatherings, I sat down for a few mins and made my first youtube cover video :)
Hope ya'll enjoy it!

                  

You never change
You are the God you say you are

When I'm afraid
You calm and still my beating heart
You stay the same, when hope is just a distant thought
You take my pain
And you lead me to the cross



What love is this, that You gave your life for me

And made a way for me to know You
And I confess You're always enough for me
You're all I need



I look to you

I see the scars upon Your hands
And hold the truth
That when I can't You always can
I'm standing here beneath the shadow of the cross
I'm overwhelmed that I keep finding open arms



Jesus in your suffering you were reaching you thought of me

Jesus in your suffering you were reaching you thought of me



No comments:

Post a Comment